For Immediate Distribution
Larry King Live and Newsweek Engage UFO’s and Extraterrestrials
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - August 25, 2009 - The most recent CNN broadcast of Larry King Live brings into focus the serious nature of the reality of the UFO/ET issue.
Larry King’s guests Nick Pope – former British government co-ordinator of UFO information, filmmaker and researcher James Fox and Seth Shostak of SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) discuss the authenticity of UFO’s and the possibility of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the planet.
View Larry King’s recent program at:
Larry King, more than any other television analyst-host, continues to profile the UFO/ET issue in the mainstream media. King’s unrelenting coverage of this matter over the last two years is causing other major news media to react.
Newsweek, in its most recent issue, assesses the possibilities of ET life.
Also, Washington Times columnist Jennifer Harper has written an article on the UFO/ET matter – citing the work of political activist Stephen G. Bassett - Director of the Paradigm Research Group that challenges President Barrack Obama’s administration to come forward about what the US government has sequestered for over 62 years on this matter. Read Jennifer Harper’s article at:
There is little question that the current, osmosis-like consumption of the UFO/ET issue by large and influential media outlets is intensifying the growth and authenticity of this issue’s credibility among upper-management news editors and media ownership. No longer is this issue ‘fringe’.
BIG QUESTIONS REMAIN
- Is the recent intense coverage of the UFO/ET issue a calculated and measured progression towards some form of UFO/ET Disclosure?
- Are these measured gradients of mainstream media coverage being subtly used to slowly introduce the complexion of the UFO/ET matter to the public?
- Will the White House eventually succumb to the unrelenting media pressure?
- Or – is the White House actually orchestrating this ‘mainstream media’ incursion into the previously censured subject matter of UFO’s and Extraterrestrial life?
- Will iconic news programs like CBS’s 60 Minutes, NBC’s Dateline, ABC’s Nightline or Canada’s Fifth Estate, The Passionate Eye and
As It Happens, relent and recognize that they will soon find themselves behind the curve of real news if they too do not engage the UFO/ET issue as a new and formidable archetype of modern media news?
For incisive analysis and interpretations of the media events related to the UFO/ET matter, journalists are encouraged to contact Exopolitics media experts:
PRG’s Director Stephen G. Bassett at PRG@paradigmresearchgroup.org or at 202-215-8344
Michael Salla at: http://www.exopolitics.org/
: DMR@exopoliticscanada.ca Canada
Stay in touch with ZlandCommunications for updates – a premier reliable news source on this critical global issue.
# # #
A News Service that takes you to the edge and beyond…