FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION
Toronto [ZNN] Stephen G. Bassett Executive Director of The Paradigm Research Group and co-ordinator of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure has issued a summary of the results of the Washington DC event held from April 29 to May 3 2013.
ZlandCommunications was in Washington DC to cover the entire proceedings.
Bassett's intention to create a political statement that counters the White House assertion that "There is no credible evidence..." on the UFO/ET matter was successfully achieved. Forty witnesses presented over 30 hours of block-buster testimony that provided more than enough evidence to show the planet is being engaged by off-world civilizations and; that the US government knows full-well what has transpired.
Bassett stated: "There were six strategic goals for the CHD:
1) undermine the White House OSTP statement of November 4, 2011 regarding the complete absence of evidence for an extraterrestrial presence or the withholding of relevant information by the government;
2) prompt the U. S. Congress to hold its first hearings on the subject since 1968;
3) motivate the mainstream political media to begin appropriate investigative coverage of the subject;
4) inform the executive branch it risks not being the first nation to Disclose an ET presence;
5) increase awareness of the Disclosure movement around the world; and
6) add a UN initiative to the advocacy matrix."The most powerful outcome thus far is the statement issued by the former Congressional leaders to initiate a proposal to present to the United Nations.
Other Coverage of the Citizen Hearing
CHD Web site: http://www.citizenhearing.org/
Toronto Star Coverage by Mitch Potter of the Star's Washington Bureau: http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/04/30/ufo_believers_invade_washington.html
EXONEWS - Click here
SAMPLE TESTIMONY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MT49ppClk
PRG Web site: http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/
[ED. NOTE: Journalists, editors, investigative television and radio news program producers and other members of the press interested in becoming apprised of these critical issues are invited to contact the ZlandCommunications NewsNetwork. All communications will be kept in the strictest confidence.]
# # #ZlandCommunications NewsNetwork Toronto Ontario Canada firstname.lastname@example.org 905.278.1238 ZlandCommunications A news service that takes you to the edge... and beyond.