The Canadian Research Council on UFOs - Transparency in Action
Press Release - For Immediate Distribution
Letters to the Canadian Prime Minister and the Minister of Defence are now available for viewing. These letters will be sent by THE CRCU by email, fax and registered mail. Copies of these letters will also be sent to all Cabinet Ministers, Leader of the Opposition and other members of Parliament.
A Citizens Letter for use by the public to demand action from the government is also available on the same web page. We encourage all Canadians to use this letter.
Go to: CRCU DOC PAGE
Toronto [ZNN] The recently established Canadian Research Council on UFOs (CRCU) is pleased to dannounce its partnership with MUFON Canada.
The mission, intent and duty of the Canadian Research Council on UFOs is to provide conclusive evidence and documentation for the public, elected officials and the media that:
- Unidentified flying objects (UFOs) are real,
- UFOs are a global phenomenon, and,
- The matter of UFOs has been discussed, analyzed, investigated and sequestered at the highest levels of governance in Canada and internationally.
This initiative is in preparation for the open presentation at an up-coming MUFON CANADA Toronto Symposium of documented evidence to the Prime Minister of Canada, the Minister of National Defence, Cabinet Members, the public and the media of declassified but unacknowledged documentation about the Canadian government's 70 year involvement in the UFO phenomenon.
It should be pointed out that although this documentation resides in the government's own public data base - it remains unacknowledged by any elected official.
What you'll see now:
- The CRCU Mission Statement,
- Eight official and verified documents,
- Three Canadian data base web sites showing the chronology of UFO documentation from 1947 to the most current.
What to watch for soon on this site:
- Letters to the Prime Minister of Canada and Min. of Defence,
- A Citizens Letter to send to their own Member of Parliament.
- The Canadian Current Event Survey (CCES)
For further details contact ZlandCommunications using the contact information below.